A conversation between a mother and a daughter.
M = Mom
D = Dommy
M: Hello, why did you call Mom yesterday? For what?
D: Oh, oh. I... It's... Hmm, it's about my year end holiday. I'm planning to attend some activities so can I go back later than the original date?
M: Oh~ Sure, why not? Ok oh~ Ok de. No problem.
D: Huh, really? Seriously?
M: Yap, of course. Since you have nothing to do at home anyway... Ya, I always do nothing besides more internet surfing at home, pathetic aren't I? >.<~ If got something to attend then go attend lor.
D: Then I'm going to change my flight ticket lor?
M: Yaya, can. What kind of activities leh?
D: Hmm, recently I've joined this... club? Dunno how to say club/organisation in Chinese so I only managed to blurt out club. =S I participated in the local event last week but the one at the end of the year is gonna be a national one. This year luckily the event is to be organised at UTM so there's no need to travel to other universities so... hmm ya, something like that? =__=;;
M: Ohh. Have you eaten? What are you doing now?
D: Hah? It's already 4PM lor. Of course eaten already. O.o Ah, I'm reading a book now.
M: Ho~ You're having a good life now. She's probably referring to my seemingly more active lifestyle now, seeing that I'm joining stuff and meeting new friends. Ya, with all those big bookstores available at W.M, it's like a heaven to me atm! \^o^/
D: Hehehe.
M: Ok, then no more lor?
D: Hmm ya.
~~~
Thanks, Mum. But sorry for the another wasted RM200. Yesterday the ticket was merely Rm310 but today when I checked it again, it's gone up to RM375. Sigh, no choice. ;__;
No comments:
Post a Comment